Pages

On Doing My Best

 I found this paper that I wrote that year as I tried so hard to do everything perfectly in my life and teach Seminary.  I did not achieve it, of course.


Most Important Needs

Richard and I Close:
1. Breakfast
2. Mail sorted
3. Tend to things/needs
4. Shirts done and hung up
5. Sox sorted
6. Supper on and communicate
7. Go out once a week (Plan ahead, buy tickets ahead for shows want to see, ask others to go, too)
8. Speak softly
9. Show appreciation
10. Be observant
11. Have Seminary work done and rested in AM

 

Children happy, good self-image, responsible
1. Say something praiseworthy each day
2. Speak softly
3. Follow through
4. Be observant
5. Listen
6. Tend to needs and desires
7. Family Night Planned




Physically Well
1. Exercise 1/2 hr a day
2. Bed early

Lose weight, Slim
1. Stay on Diet



Prepared for Seminary
1. Do in AM, Plan ahead
2. Be positive
3. Don't get discouraged
4. Bed early
5. Spiritually prepare


Spiritually Well
1. Pray twice daily
    2. Family Prayer-when?
    3. Temple once a month
    4. Read scriptures and study
    5. Do Visiting Teaching--call     Arlene, plan ahead

Wants

House Organized
1. Keep up
2. Keep children doing duties
3. Make lists

Meals Good
Plan supper in AM

Shopping Done
Do on Monday during Cubs and Friday

Bills Paid
Do on Thursday
Look ahead-Plan better
Watch expenditures