Pages

Waiting for New Baby

Due Date-"I am due for surgery July 5th, if I don't go into labor before then, which I hope I don't. I've surely been lazy and feel so heavy I'm anxiously awaiting the day. Johnny loves babies but will be jealous, too, I am sure. He likes lots of attention and is so used to being here alone, he surely does need playmates though, so a little brother would be nice for him. I am sort of partial to a girl right now, but will be pleased with either, just hope it's healthy and normal."




Assistant to the President-"I've not mentioned before about Richard's work. He is Assistant to the President of the Mansfield Mills Inc. They manage stocks for clients and Richard's end of the work is writing letters and advertising. It pays well and holds quite a future for Richard but is very time consuming and ties the bosses to the job all the time. This is one reason Richard would like to get out and get a job he could take time off from once in awhile, even it would mean less money. I would like to have more free time for us and in this job things will get tighter instead of letting up as we get older. So for many reasons this move to Vegas may prove to be the best."


The Cabin-"The folks are happily getting their cabin at Silver Gate, Montana in order for the summer. They are also building a home in Idaho Falls and furnishing it with all new furniture, small and cozy Mom says, but a home of their own which they will both love."



Carole-"Carole is in Texas this week visiting Marilyn and her family. Marilyn had a baby boy in November and named him Bobby. They are so proud of him. Carole is going to summer school at State this summer but plans to care for Johnny while I am in the hospital."